Saturday, August 05, 2006

Lilly, McDonald, Ernie Whitt O MY!


Saturday my friend and I went to a car dealership for some Blue Jays player appearance and to get some autographs. Going there we only thought that Ted Lilly and Johnny Mac were comming and I was pretty happy for that, but when we got there we learnt about something else. Not only was Lilly and McDonald there but also Ernie Whitt and Cito Gaston!


We quickly got autographs of them all and got some pictures taken, one of which is going to be on bluejays.com.

Wonder turned into curiosity as we kept seeing a couple people with hockey sticks. Hockey sticks?! I was about to make fun of a kid for bringing a stick by saying wrong sport buddy, but I soon saw a sign that said Jason Spezza was there!

So that was my day got some nice autos
from some Jays and Spezza!





Going to the game tomorrw, hope McDonald remembers to toss me a ball!

4 Comments:

At 8:57 PM, Blogger kaylee said...

Nice post!Did the jays win?
-kaylee

 
At 7:46 AM, Blogger Alistair said...

Sadly no they got smoked, but I'm going off to see Burnett end the losing streak tonight.

 
At 6:31 PM, Blogger kaylee said...

hey my Red sox lost the jays won do the jays still have hope?
my red sox lost cause my favorite player julian tavarez gave up a walkoff!i love him!dont you?
-kaylee

 
At 12:43 PM, Blogger Alistair said...

Well we're like 8 games back of the wild card, but if we can sweep the O's and win some more games we can still be in it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page web counter